[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”EVALUATION AND IMPACT OF ACTIVITIES” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:34|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Arimo%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]AWSAR strongly believes and desperately looks for results and impact of its initiatives. A thorough analysis of activities and programmes is undertaken to assess the impact of its activities. It has been successful in impacting lives of large number of people directly and indirectly. A few of the impacts are a follows:
- AWSAR has been successfully enrolled approximately 600 children into the main stream education.
- Children who attended the preschool education centres have done well in the school. In comparison to children who have not gone to pre-primary education centre face problems in adjusting with the formal environment while our children can easily adjust.
- 450 Adolescent girls who were trained in vocational training are able to save money on stitching of their cloths. Some of the girls also got good marriage proposals by looking at their skill of stitching and tailoring.
- Approximately 300 Girls who attended our beauty care course are now able to get a considerable income for their families.
- Approximately 300 children along with their parents were provided health and education support at brick kilns.
- There have been attitudinal changes among the parents towards the education of their children.
- When started, teachers use to call children from their homes but now children come to the centre their own.
- When started Muslim community beneficiaries in Usmanpur village were not very responsive and there were very few girls from Muslim community but today there is huge demand of education and vocational training in Muslim community.
- General community children were not coming to the centre as the learning centre were located in SC (scheduled Caste) locality but now people from all over village come to education centres.
- AWSAR has succeeded in facilitating more than 200 people in accessing government facilities and schemes meant for the benefit.
- Planted more than 1000 trees in Delhi and Dankaur
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row]