- Socio-economic survey of 10 villages in Manesar block of Gurgaon. AWSAR has also conducted a Mobile Tab based socio-economic household survey in 10 villages of Manesar block of Gurgaon district with support of DLF Foundation. The survey covered total 10,000 populations of selected villages. The objective of survey was to understand the socio-economic conditions of the villages and also their needs.
- AWSAR undertook a sample survey in Gautam Budh Nagar, Jyotiba Phule Nagar and Badayun districts of Uttar Pradesh on Hunger and Malnutrition (HUNGaMA) as part of a national level survey conducted by Naandi Foundation. The HUNGaMA survey focuses on the 100 districts ranked worst for child outcomes (in Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh) and select “best” districts. All together, the survey covered a geography encompassing over 160 million people, including about one-fifth of India’s children. HUNGaMA is considered to be the world’s first citizen-owned nutrition survey of this scale. By building a network of informed and empowered advocates at every level, it aims to contribute to a diverse movement to promote improved nutrition.
- AWSAR also participated in the “Need Assessment and Situational Analysis of CHILDLINE in Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad undertaken by Delhi School of Social Work Society, University of Delhi. Covered 1000 respondents in each of the satellite cities of NCR region i.e. NOIDA, Faridabad and Ghaziabad. The respondents covered were street children, health service providers, PCO owners, Police, Corporators, Street and working children, children going to school and concerned adults.
- AWSAR was awarded a contract as a sub contractor to carry out a Census Survey of Project Affected Families in four villages in Jhajjhar with ERM India Pvt Ltd. This project was commissioned by CLP holdings to carry out a Social Impact Assessment (SIA) of Land Acquisition in the four villages of Matanhail Tehsil of Jhajjhar district in the state of Haryana. The SIA involved studying the socio-economic profile of the community and the type and range of impact that the proposed power plant had likely to have on the community and its immediate environment.
- Socio-economic survey and need assessment of 3 villages in Dankaur block of Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh with the support of CAPART, Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India.
[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”SURVEY AND RESEARCH” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:34|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Arimo%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”false”][/vc_column][/vc_row]